What is Nu Skin’s business?
- Nu Skin Enterprises is a global direct selling company that markets premium quality personal care and nutrition products through a global network of active independent distributors and preferred customers.
What is Nu Skin’s Mission and Vision?
- Nu Skin’s mission is to be a force for good throughout the world by empowering people to improve lives with rewarding business opportunities, innovative products, and an enriching, uplifting culture.
Nu Skin’s vision is to become the world’s leading direct selling company by generating more income for distributors than any other company.
How can I find the biographies for the members of Nu Skin’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee?
- Information about Nu Skin’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee can be found in the “Corporate Governance” section of this website. Information about our management team can also be found in our annual 10-K filing, which is posted to the “SEC Filings” section of this website.
What is the exchange and ticker symbol for Nu Skin?
- Nu Skin is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “NUS.”
How can I buy Nu Skin stock?
- Nu Skin common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank, or financial institution that offers brokerage services, or through the stock purchase service of your choice. Nu Skin does not sell stock directly to investors.
Does Nu Skin offer a direct investment plan?
- No, Nu Skin does not offer a direct investment plan. Shares of Nu Skin can be purchased through the stock purchase service of your choice.
Does Nu Skin offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
- No, Nu Skin does not offer a dividend reinvestment program.
What is a transfer agent, and who is Nu Skin’s transfer agent?
- Companies that have publicly traded securities typically use transfer agents to keep track of the individuals and entities that own their stocks and bonds. Transfer agents perform three main functions: 1) Issue and cancel certificates to reflect changes in ownership; 2) Act as an intermediary for the company; and 3) Handle lost, destroyed, or stolen certificates.
Nu Skin’s transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
American Stock Transfer & Trust
59 Maiden LaneNew York, NY 10038
Domestic telephone: (877) 777-0800
International telephone: (718) 921-8200
What is Nu Skin’s fiscal year-end and expected earnings release cycle?
- Nu Skin’s year-end is December 31st. The earnings release cycle is in accordance with Securities and Exchange Commission requirements of 45 days after the end of the relevant quarter for 10-Q filings, and 90 days after the fiscal year-end for the year-end filing.
How can I access Nu Skin SEC filings?
- Nu Skin SEC filings are posted on this web site. These filings can also be found on the Securities and Exchange Commission website, www.sec.gov.
How can I be made aware of newly released information about Nu Skin (SEC filings, financial statements, annual reports, presentations, press releases, etc.)?
- You can receive email alerts directly to your desktop. You can sign-up and customize your email preferences in the “Email Alerts” section of this website.
How can I request information on Nu Skin to be sent to me via mail?
- You can fill out an information request form in the “Information Request” section of this website.
What is Nu Skin’s CUSIP number?
- Nu Skin’s CUSIP number is 67018T-10-5
How can I contact Nu Skin Investor Relations?
- If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this web site, you may forward your issues and/or concerns to:
Nu Skin Enterprises
75 West Center
Provo, UT 84601